- Approximately 25-30,000 children die daily due to malnutrition and preventable diseases (see Appendix point 4)
- Huge disparity in wealth in certain countries where wealthy exploit poor
- Prevent people smuggling, child exploitation and sex slavery
- World Peace Alliance humanitarian work would increase world food sources significantly. “Teach them how to fish not just feed them fish”. There would be a significant work force and budget to achieve this
- Reduce drug trade
- Reduce corruption and political instability in developing countries. Eliminate all secret bank accounts world wide
- Develop an adopted international relationship for cities, organisations, e.g. churches, families or individuals, to foster direct communication, physical and financial support, under U.N. patronage
- Either stop drug companies from charging excessive profits to developing nations for life saving drugs and vaccines, or start a World Pharmaceutical Company under U.N. sanction, where the world’s top scientists are employed
GoalsIf all of the major countries of the world agree that peace could be a reality as shown in this 3P Plan, and they joined together in cooperation, then they would be so militarily strong, no one could fight against them. There would be no war and this would guarantee permanent peace. For much less than we spend on world-wide defence budgets annually ($US 1.686 Trillion), we could feed, house, cloth, educate and give proper healthcare to these children, who are dying in such huge numbers. Each country would save billions of dollars, and these savings would go back into their domestic budgets for such essential services as health, education etc. The world would get over their financial crises quicker and restore economic stability. Regardless of what you think about climate change, we all agree that pollution is becoming a major ecological problem, and we have done more damage to our planet in the last 100 years than we have done in the last 4.5 billion years! This is not sustainable, and the 3P Plan addresses this issue and will help in implementing a solution.
Please Download The 3P Plan to view a copy of the Plan’s full solution.