- Reduction in pollution and climate change will only occur when all the countries are involved and committed (e.g. the failure of Copenhagen)
- Regardless of your opinion on climate change, the huge damage to our ecology is unsustainable, and changes must occur to prevent a major ecological problem
- World Peace Alliance bylaws, that must be abided by all member nations, would stipulate an agreed reduction in carbon emissions, which would increase over time to a recommended level, thus guaranteeing results
- World wide effort to eliminate polluting items, using the best think tank and experts to promote a greener world
- Financial incentives to develop individual inventions, by forming joint ventures which guarantee production, and a percentage return to the inventor’s patented intellectual design
GoalsIf all of the major countries of the world agree that peace could be a reality as shown in this 3P Plan, and they joined together in cooperation, then they would be so militarily strong, no one could fight against them. There would be no war and this would guarantee permanent peace. For much less than we spend on world-wide defence budgets annually ($US 1.686 Trillion), we could feed, house, cloth, educate and give proper healthcare to these children, who are dying in such huge numbers. Each country would save billions of dollars, and these savings would go back into their domestic budgets for such essential services as health, education etc. The world would get over their financial crises quicker and restore economic stability. Regardless of what you think about climate change, we all agree that pollution is becoming a major ecological problem, and we have done more damage to our planet in the last 100 years than we have done in the last 4.5 billion years! This is not sustainable, and the 3P Plan addresses this issue and will help in implementing a solution.
Please Download The 3P Plan to view a copy of the Plan’s full solution.